| Monday, May 15, 2006, 5:40 AM |
It's over. It's finally over. Haghhaghaghgahgahgahgahgahgahaghagahgahgahgahgahgahgahgahgahgahgahga.. Ehem.. anyway, Bio paper 2 wasn't that difficult. But I blew MCQ lah. Whatever. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH I FORGOT TO TELL YOU!!! INTER-CLASS IS POSTPONED! TO NEXT WEEK! OH MY GOSH! MY CLASS WILL BE ABLE TO PLAY AFTER ALL! HahahahahahahahahhahahahahazZzzZZzzz. Yeah, and a few of us (Felicia, Saf) went to Sereneeeee's house to bake gingerbread men. YES, GINGERBREAD MEN, DON'T LAUGH, ASSHOLES. Girls, it's time to find your inner housewives. We made them for the For our Books with LuRbBBBbbEE project. The whole baking thing was pretty fun. Although we kinda got carried away with the sugar. Especially Felicia. Aiyohh, Felicia! Sprinkle sugar means SPRINKLE sugar. It does not mean dumping fifty pounds of sugar randomly on each biscuit! Tsk Tsk! Bad Felicia! They are too young to get diabetes! But it was fun lah. Heh heh heh. I shall watch teevee now! Vye vye childrrrren! -ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|